Signs of rising from within
1. Knowing - You have this feeling of knowing that you can’t explain. There is some kind of comfort or knowing that things are changing. You don’t yet have all the answers yet somehow you know new things are coming to you
2. Messages - There are many more messages and hints that keep coming your way that show you that things are changing. Your card readings are pointing to transition and transformation in your life and your life circumstances are shifting. Space is being created for change whether it be an internal desire to declutter, a move of address or a change of relationship status.
3. Objective - You have the ability to step back from a situation and see what is going on with objectivity.
4. Positive - There is this feeling that you need to step away or walk away from negativity in your life. You are conscious of negativity around you and you may change your TV viewing habits or stop watching TV at all.
5. Accepting - The need to prove your point or be right has diminished. You find yourself accepting what others say without the need to correct them or point out the facts as you know them. You are more accepting of others and what they choose for themselves.
6. Kind - You have strong feelings of kindness and love towards others. You can see someone for who they truly are and you feel connected to their soul instead of the behaviours they have in this world. Nothing shocks you and see the innocence within.
7. Clean - You feel more compelled to change your eating habits and are drawn to plant-based food. This isn’t a conscious choice, you just feel yourself drifting towards those menu items when eating out and your shopping trolley has more fresh foods in it. You are more sensitive to the aliveness of foods and the process it took to bring a food item to you.
8. Intuitive - You feel more connected with the messages you are receiving from the Universe and your intuition is heightened. You question less of what comes up and act on thoughts and feelings with more ease.
9. Judging less - you can remain neutral when those around you have strong opinions. You don’t feel a need to announce your opinion and you are able to see that there is more than one side to anything.
10. Introspection - Even though you may naturally be an extrovert you are increasingly comfortable in your own space and solitude feels comforting. Introverts feel a greater pull to share their knowledge even though thinking out loud is not your first approach.
11. Personal development - You are drawn to be a better version of yourself. You either dust off your old collection of personal development books, you tune into podcasts that enrich your mind and you practice what you’re learning. You are growing beyond information gathering and you apply what you learn.
12. Selective mingling - You find that you are no longer drawn to mingle with your friends who are outspoken and judgemental. You friends seem to change and you spend more time talking to a new group of people that feel the same way as you. This can sometimes create a little bit of turmoil with past expectations of friendship groups.
13. Gratitude - You feel an increased sense of gratitude for life. You’re less likely to get stressed about things that used to bother you because you see the little gems in the small moments.
14. Transparency - You don’t feel that you have to hide who you are anymore. The fear of being seen as a weirdo or different has diminished or disappeared and you are expressing yourself more freely.
15. Sensitive - You are more in tune with the planet and the people in it. You may feel more strongly about things than before and you can empathise with others so much more. You feel the effects of the moon phases and the environment than before.
Share this article with others that you feel are being called to a new direction in their life.
Wellness Worth Sharing